1. To provide a safe and caring environment for children in what may be their first school experience.
2. To provide interesting, age-appropriate activities and experiences, which help children feel confident about themselves and their environment.
3. To help children learn to relate to each other positively in a group experience and develop necessary social skills.
4. To nurture each child’s individuality, foster positive self-esteem, and encourage creativity.
5. To address the special needs of each child as a separate individual.
6. To provide activities for exploration in the following areas: music and movement, creative art, science and nature, dramatic play, literature and language, health and nutrition.